In Ayurveda, Bulbous Eruptions is known as Visphotaka Jwara. This a type of fever and eruptions accompany with this fever. The eruptions are bulbous in appearance, hence known as bulbous eruptions.
CAUSES AND SYMPTOMS AS PER AYURVEDA
According to ayurveda, bulbous eruptions are caused due to the vitiation of the pitta and the blood. There are seven classes into which the bulbous eruptions are categorized:
- Three types which are caused due to the vitiation of any one of the three doshas of the body.
- Three types which are caused due to the interaction of the doshas.
- One which is caused due to the vitiation of all the three doshas together.
MEDICINES AND PRESCRIPTIONS AS PER AYURVEDA
The following ayurvedic medicine is prescribed for bulbous eruptions:
|100 mg of each of Shuddha Gandhaka, Pravala Pishti and 200 mg of Chandanadi Lauha should be taken with mishri or candy three times daily.|
DIET AND OTHER REGIMEN
- There is no restriction in the diet for bulbous eruptions and a normal diet is prescribed according to the appetite of the patient.
- But foods which are hard to digest should be avoided and light and nutritious food which can be easily digested should be given.
- Purgatives should also be avoided.
Related to your query:
- Ayurvedic Cure for Cataract
- Ayurveda Cure for Bronchitis