CAUSES AND SYMPTOMS AS PER AYURVEDA
The common symptoms of pyorrhoea are as follows
- Teeth become loose and start falling one after another
- Gum paining and bleeding
- Difficulty in chewing solid food ingredients
- Foul smell in mouth
The causes of pyorrhea are
- Unhygienic oral habits.
AYURVEDIC MEDICINES AND PRESCRIPTIONS
- For constipation, triphala powder or decoction of it is very useful and must be taken regularly.
- The powders of the barks Bakula and Babula are very good and are used as tooth powders.
- Dasana Samskara Churna is the most commonly prescribed medicine for pyorrhoea. This is also used as a tooth powder.
- Also the gums should be rubbed with Bhadramustadi Gutika.
- The twig of Neem tree of Banyan tree should be used for brushing.
- Hot water mixed with borax should be used for gargling mouth.
See: More Home remedies for Pyorrhoea
DIET AND OTHER REGIMEN
- Fruits which are high in Vitamin C should be taken more.
- Vegetables like bitter gourd, potato and drumstick are useful.
- The things which stick to the roots of teeth should be avoided as far as possible.
Related to your query:
- 8 Best Home Remedy for Pyorrhea (Pus in Gums)
- 13 Best Home Cure for Toothache
- 22 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Bad Breath
- Oral Hygiene Changes to Treat Bad Breath
- Ayurvedic Cure for Toothache
- Ayurvedic Cure for Rheumatic Fever
- Ayurvedic Cure for Puerperal Fever