Bronchial asthma can be caused by numerous factors like allergies, dust, some foods, climatic changes, smoking, certain bacteria or it may be even passed by heredity.
There are many symptoms of this disease off which difficulty in breathing and a wheezing noise which exhalation is the most common. The chest feels constricted and tight. There is a lot of sneezing with runny nose.
According to ayurveda, bronchial asthma is a disease of the kapha dosha but sometimes vitiation in the vata dosha and the pitta dosha can also be a causative factor for bronchial asthma. The symptoms of the bronchial asthma due to the disorder of different doshas are mentioned below:
- Symptoms of Bronchial Asthma due to Kapha Dosha
- The attack is generally in the morning or in the evening.
- There is cough with discharge of clear white phlegm and wheezing noise.
- The lungs get congested and there is difficult in breathing and a whistling sound while breathing.
- Symptoms of Bronchial Asthma due to Vata Dosha
- The attack is generally in the dawn or at dusk.
- The cough is dry and wheezing noise while breathing.
- Constipation is also observed frequently.
- There is a feeling of thirst and dryness in the mouth.
- The attack is generally at noon or at mid night.
- Yellowish phlegm gets discharged with cough and there is a wheezing noise.
- Sweating accompanies the attack and there is a feeling of uneasiness.